Skip to main content

Introducing "Very Melody"

 Apparently, I have a signature style. I was first made aware of this in college, when a friend teased me about my floral-everything. My backpack and purse were sprinkled with flowers, and my clothes usually had some sort of floral design. She grew to expect it. One day I came into the classroom and she said "Melody? You're wearing stripes. Are you okay?" 

Another day with different friends, I pulled out my phone, whereupon one friend said to the general audience: "Ooh, I like your phone case! It's very Melody." I laughed at having my name used as an adjective, although it later occurs to me that my husband does the same thing. Just the other day, my mom-in-law did it too.

Since I wanted to start this new line of clothing but wasn't quite sure how to classify the style, I simply decided to call it "Very Melody." In this category, you will find things that are...

Generally, clothes chosen fit into one of three categories: 1) Floral, 2) Pink, or 3) Lacy. Better yet if it is more than one at the same time. Some other especially feminine, fluttery things may find their way in as well. 

So, go ahead. Click on the "Very Melody" tab and take a look!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Faith" Blue Floral Jersey Knit Dress (room to grow), Size S - $12

This is a great dress to wear at the beginning of your pregnancy, when maternity clothes are still too baggy.  It's very accommodating to a growing belly, and if you want to, you should be able to wear it through most of your pregnancy.  It's also ultra comfy!  Price: $12 Shipping: *FREE* Brand: Sweet Claire Size: Small (size tag is missing, but by measurements this dress would be a US 4-6) Measurements: Bust 34-36" Length: 37" (from collar to hem) Material: Jersey Knit (soft t-shirt fabric) Skirt style: Straight

"Hanna" - Black Pencil Skirt, Maternity, Size S - $11

Price: $11 Shipping: *FREE* Brand: Motherhood Maternity Size: Small Measurements: Hips - 38" Length - 21" (from hips), 25" (from top) Material:  Polyester/rayon/spandex Color & Features: Black with a cute side button detail! It's likely meant to be worn down lower than shown on the mannequin.

"Alicia" Black Vintage-Inspired A-Line Dress with Tulle, Size 8 - $22

  Essence of 1950s, 1960s. Dress it up with a pearl necklace and chic pumps to complete the look! Price: $22 Shipping: Single items ship for $4. For more, see our chart . Brand: Unknown Size: 8 (Medium) Measurements: Bust: 35.5" Waist: 30" Length (from back neck to bottom skirt): 36.5" (regular skirt) and 41" (tulle underneath) Color: Black with white sash Wash: Dry clean only (before shipping, this dress will be freshly dry-cleaned for you) Features: Princess seams, A-line dress, tulle underskirt, cap sleeves. Bodice has boning to keep the top of the dress smoothly upright.