Hello there! I know that pregnancy is a difficult time to be doing anything that involves having to move. I also know that while some people love shopping, they may get frustrated when looking for a specific item, especially if they want to get them used or cheap. Please comment below and let me know: what's the hardest clothing item for you to find when you're pregnant? What is it that you would be overjoyed to find multiple options of all in one place?
This is a great dress to wear at the beginning of your pregnancy, when maternity clothes are still too baggy. It's very accommodating to a growing belly, and if you want to, you should be able to wear it through most of your pregnancy. It's also ultra comfy! Price: $12 Shipping: *FREE* Brand: Sweet Claire Size: Small (size tag is missing, but by measurements this dress would be a US 4-6) Measurements: Bust 34-36" Length: 37" (from collar to hem) Material: Jersey Knit (soft t-shirt fabric) Skirt style: Straight
Plain, solid color leggings! I had such a hard time finding these while I was pregnant. I was lucky enough to have a wonderful friend who bought some for me, but I couldn't find even one nice pair in my local thrift stores.
ReplyDelete